In-Play is one of the best ways to get the latest results in real-time for your favourite sports teams. As part of the bet365 sports betting platform, I love the thrill that comes from betting live on sports and with Bet365, not only can I place live bets, but I have access to the latest stats, odds, game results.
How to Access Bet365 Live
When I chose to sign up at Bet365, one of the reasons was how easy it is to navigate throughout their sportsbook. This is thanks to Bet365 conveniently placing a menu at the top of the site that lets you navigate to the “Live In Game” section. If you want to bet on live sports at Bet365, here are the steps I took to access Bet365 Live:
- First, I logged into my Bet365 account 👉 here
- Next, I clicked “Live In Game” in the top navigational menu
- Then, I chose a sport from the Live In Game sports menu
- I then made my selection and placed my bet
Bet365 LIVE Odds and Betting Markets
Another reason I love live betting at Bet365 is the competitive odds and large variety of betting markets. As someone who avidly punts on multiple sport types, this really appealed to my competitive spirit. Along with the usual markets like Asian handicaps, both teams to score, and odd/even, Bet365 offers an extensive selection of prop bets like time of the fifth goal and player to be sent off.
Bet365 Live Pros and Cons
Bet65 Live has many qualities that make it one of the best sites for live betting. However, like all good things in life, Bet365 also has some cons that should be considered into the equation. As such, here is a list of the pros in favour of Bet365 Live and cons against.
- Recognized at a top sports betting provider
- Wide variety of sports and daily events
- Competitive odds
- Live streaming
- Low rate of approval by Android app users
- Professional punters may have bet sizes restricted
Bet365 Live on your Mobile
Bet365 has an established reputation for being mobile-friendly and offering bettors the flexibility to punt on their mobile. Bet365 includes apps for both Android and iOS users, and for punters who avoid apps, a mobile compatible website is available. In order to access the Bet365 Live platform on your mobile, you’ll need to do one of the following:
- If an Android device owner, visit Google Play, search “Bet365 Sports Betting”, and download the app.
- If an iOS owner, open the App Store on your device, search “Bet365 Sports Betting”, and download the app.
- If preferring to avoid the use of an app, enter “Bet365” in your mobile web browser, log in and click on the “Live in Game” tab.
How many live events does Bet365 offer?
I have found Bet365 usually offers many live events, but this depends on the sport and the number of events being held.
Is live streaming available under the Bet365 live platform?
Yes, live streaming is one of the features I love about punting at Bet365, and it is convenient and free to use.
Does Bet365 offer live stats?
Yes, this is one of the newest features added to the Bet365 live betting platform and one I have found really useful.