This proves to be a great online betting portal in Kenya. Betsafe has sports betting, virtual sports betting, live betting, supa6 betting, SMS betting, and a casino. All their services can be accessed from desktop or mobile devices. Most bettors in Kenya use MPESA with Betsafe Paybill Number 7290099 to fund their accounts. Betsafe has this as their primary banking method for their Kenyan bettors, which is done through their M-PESA Paybill Number.
How to Deposit Through Paybill Number at Betsafe?
Before you can start making any bets, fund your Betsafe account. Betsafe allows a minimum deposit of Ksh. 20. This amount is also the qualifying minimum for many bonuses.
Below are steps to take when making a deposit. This is the manual way of making a deposit using MPESA:
- Open your Mpesa toolkit
- Choose Lipa na Mpesa from the menu
- Opt for Pay Bill in the second window
- Enter 7290099 as your business number
- Enter BETSAFE as the account number
- Key in the amount you wish to deposit
- Finally, insert your M-PESA PIN
Let’s look at the online method for depositing with MPesa via Betsafe Paybill:
- Tap on the deposit button at the top right of your account.
- On the pop-up window, choose ‘online deposit’ as your preferred method
- Enter your desired deposit amount
- Tap on the deposit button
- A push notification from MPESA will pop up on your phone, where you will enter your MPESA PIN
Ensure you have the phone number you used during registration. If not, change the phone number on your account first.
How to Withdraw via MPESA at Betsafe?
You can not only enjoy Betsafe SMS betting here. Have you won at Betsafe and wondering how to withdraw the proceeds? We have two options for you. Do it from the website or SMS!
Withdraw through Betsafe’s Site
- Log in to your Betsafe account
- Tap on the ‘My Profile’ icon
- Select the Wallet menu, then Withdraw
- Tap Withdraw Now
When done with this, the money will be sent to the MPESA account entered during registration.
Withdraw via SMS
To withdraw via SMS, send a text to 23333 indicating the amount you wish to withdraw. For instance, if you want to withdraw Ksh. 200, send an SMS to 23333 with the message ‘Withdraw 200.’
- Note that SMS charges apply when you use this method.
- The minimum withdrawal limit for both methods is Ksh. 100.
- The money you withdraw credits to your MPESA account in 30 minutes.
What is MPESA?
MPESA is Africa’s most successful mobile money service. It is the most preferred payment method due to its convenience and state-of-the-art security technology. It is loved as you can have an M-PESA account without a bank account or when banking services are scarce. MPESA has more than 51 million customers in seven countries in Africa. Its safety, security and affordability have propelled its growth. MPESA can be used to buy airtime direct to your mobile number, send and receive money, pay for services, access short-term loans and pay bills. Through the Paybill facility, you will fund your Betsafe account conveniently.
MPESA was established on 6th March 2007 by Safaricom. Safaricom is a Vodafone associate in Kenya. The 51 million customers transact an estimated $314 billion annually via MPESA. The name M-PESA means M-Money or Mobile-Money.
What if I misspell Betsafe paybill number when using M-Pesa?
If you do not enter the correct number 7290099, you won’t be allowed to make the transaction.
Does Betsafe allow MPESA withdrawals?
Yes. As a Kenya punter, you withdraw and deposit funds using M-PESA.
Can I withdraw Betsafe via SMS?
Yes. Send an SMS indicating the amount you want to withdraw to 23333.
What is Betsafe’s minimum deposit amount?
The minimum allowed deposit amount is Ksh. 20 or Ksh. 49.