|🏆 Best American Football Bookie||22bet|
|🎁 Site with the Best NFL Bonuses||Coral|
|📈 Most Popular American Football Markets||Betwinner|
|📱 Top App for American Football||Melbet|
|💰 Highest American Football Odds||BoyleSports|
One of the most popular sports in the United States is American Football. The game is played both at the college and professional levels. Its popularity among American sports enthusiasts has surpassed even basketball, ice hockey and baseball. The National Football League and college games have gained popularity in other countries too.
Betting on American football has gained immense popularity globally. To get the most from your bets, you need to go for the trusted online bookmakers -find them at Silentbet. Just like other sports, American football is a game of moments and chances. But don’t let chance dictate where to bet on this sport.
Top 7 American Football Betting Sites
Finding trusted online bookmakers for American football betting can be very challenging. Even though there are many sports betting platforms, only some of these websites are verified betting sites. When betting for real money, you need to ensure the forum you are using falls in the list of licensed operators. Below is a list of some of the top bookmakers you can use for American football betting.
At the top of our ranking list, we have placed a true American football betting gem. Be sure to check out 22bet for its leagues coverage, odds, and markets. You will find free bets for US football as well.
- Lots of college football covered
- Odds boosts and other specials included
- Live streams for college games may be missing
It may be true that this is a UK brand through and through. Still, Coral is a bookie to consider for your US football bets. Here, you will find some of the best bonus campaigns for Amercian football betting.
- Range of bonuses and free bets for US football
- Odds for American football here are very competitive
- Some college games are not covered
This is another European-focused sportsbook that delivers a top-notch American football betting experience. Choose the bookmaker BoyleSports for the best NFL odds and markets. What is more, you can use your welcome bonus to bet on this sport without a problem.
- Special bets for American football in place
- Handicap markets covered
- Money line odds available
- Not all games come with live streams
Betting on accumulators when it comes to American football can be a challenge. However, Betwinner might be the bookie to help you with your accas the most. Join them for more varied US football betting experience.
- Bets on quarters and halves available
- Lots of leagues covered
- Nearly 100 American football games daily
- Not enough handicap markets for college games
Become part of the unique Free Bet Club at Betway and enjoy American football betting. Risk-free bets are covered and they come with coupons for your wagers.
- CFL games from Canada are available here
- Lots of US college football covered
- Might not offer cashout for some of the live games
The fact that this bookie makes the cut as a top American football betting site is far from surprising. If you bet at Melbet, you will have access to more leagues and games on a daily basis. This is also the perfect site to bet on US college football considering the stats and h2h’s available.
- High live odds for American football
- College football games come with cashout
- This sbook needs more free bets and odds boosts for American football
Finally, we would like to recommend this platform as it is perfect for bettors with little to no experience with American football wagers. The simple and straight-to-the-point design of 888sport makes US football betting hassle-free. It is easy to build your bets here and start with some basic markets, which are perfect for beginners.
- Ideal for newbie football punters
- Pre-match and live American football betting
- The apps are not the best for US football wagers
Which Are the Most Popular Boxing Markets?
There are different American football betting markets. The simplicity of the betting markets and their value increase the popularity of NFL betting. Verified betting sites offer the following primary betting markets for American football betting:
- Moneyline betting
Moneyline betting is the most straightforward NFL betting market. You simply bet on which team will win.
- Totals (Points Totals) Market
This is a wager where the bet is placed on whether a particular game’s score will surpass or fall below a given set of points.
- Quarter betting
Also known as first quarter betting. You bet on a score within the first quarter. Most of the time, the first quarter betting market is different from the complete game odds.
- Winning margin
With the winning margin bet, you place a bet on the point difference that a team wins by.
- Halftime betting
You bet on a score until the match’s halftime is reached. Just like the quarter betting market, halftime betting can be different from the end game odds.
Commonly known as proposition bets. The bet is placed based on the probability of something occurring or not occurring during the game. The occurrence of the event doesn’t affect the outcome of the game.
With outright betting, punters wager on the final results of American football betting, meaning who wins the playoffs.
- Handicap betting Market
In this bet, one side is provided with a point advantage. This makes both teams competitive to even the bet. The handicap betting market is the most exciting wager in NFL betting.
A parlay bet allows a punter to combine different American football betting markets. You can combine any of the above bets. You stand a chance of winning more money when you win most or all the bets. You can find all these bets on the best betting sites for American football.
Why Should You Bet On American Football
- Different types of betting markets.
- New bettors can easily understand the simple betting markets.
- An excellent way of enjoying the NFL games.
- The unpredictability of the games.
- A limited number of games.
Which Are Some Important Factors to Consider
American football is one of the most challenging sports, coupled with plenty of changes every single season. If you want to increase your chances of winning on all your bets, consider the following factors.
- Use the advantage of home teams: as a punter, you need to decipher how home advantage affects the football results.
- Place bets on markets you are familiar with: know the team’s betting values. You can pick any of the following American football betting markets: Point spreads, Moneyline or Point Totals.
- Check for injured players: Look at how the team is affected by the absence or injury of a player and what their position is on the field.
- Pick up teams you know: Most American football fans follow a particular team and so they have a greater understanding of the team’s primary divisional opponents.
- Study how the team plays: Understanding the gameplay of the team and its performance will help you predict the outcome of the games. Top American football or NFL tipsters will keep you updated. You can easily find valuable bets with minimal professional analysis.
Best American Football Bookmaker Recommended by Silentbet
22bet is the best American Football betting site according to Silentbet.
- Good sports bonus
- Many betting options on sports
- High odds
- eSports and Virtual Sports betting
Most of the popular bookmakers in the world offer American football betting options. You can enjoy plenty of promotions and bonuses from these NFL bookmakers wherever you are. New punters should take their time and learn more about American football betting to incorporate winning strategies when wagering on any betting market.
Is betting online on American football legal?
Yes. Placing online bets on US football games is legal.
Why should you find a reputable bookmaker for American football betting?
Reputable bookmakers will ensure you have a safe and just betting experience.
What are the available US football betting markets?
You can wager on the following NFL betting markets point spreads, moneyline or point totals.
Which betting odds are available in American Football betting?
American Football betting has the following betting types: Moneyline Odds, Fractional Odds, and Decimal Odds.
Can I bet on American football matches while in Europe?
Yes. With international bookmakers, you can bet from any location in the world on the NFL games.