Lotteries have been on the rising in the past few years. The BoyleSports EuroMillions is a bi-weekly lottery that takes place every Tuesday and Friday at approximately 8 pm. Offered by the National Lottery, tickets for the bi-weekly Euro Lotto draws can be purchased for as little as £0.25 up to 30 minutes before the draw and can include Euro Lucky Numbers in Lucky 15s, Yankees, and Patents, to name a few.
How to Play the BoyleSports EuroMillions Lottos?
- Use this 👉 link to log into your BoyleSports account.
- Navigate to the Lotto section from the main menu.
- There are many lotteries to choose from. Pick Euro Lotto to play EuroMillions at BoyleSports.
- Pick your lucky numbers and choose a bonus ball.
- Place an amount you want to stake and bet your lotto ticket.
Details about the BoyleSports Euro Millions Lotto
Similar to other lotteries games at BoyleSports, the betting options for EuroMillions include straight and multiple bets. Each straight and multiple bet also offers the option to select quick picks for 3, 4 or 5 numbers and the ability to prepurchase tickets for future draw dates.
- Draws: bi-weekly
- Live broadcast: Yes
- Offered by: National UK lottery
- Number of balls: 5 to 10
- Odds hitting all 5 balls: 500,000 to 1
- Betting Time Limit: up to 30 min before a draw
- Minimum stake: £0.25
- Maximum payout: Varies
When can I purchase EuroMillions tickets at BoyleSports?
You can purchase tickets at BoyleSports for the Tuesday and Friday draw EuroMillions draw seven days a week.
How many balls can I choose for the Euro Lotto draw at BoyleSports?
When purchasing tickets for the EuroMillions draw at BoyleSports, you can choose between one of five balls and play up to ten lines.
What are the odds of hitting five balls in the Euro Millions Lotto draw at BoyleSports?
The odds of hitting five balls in the EuroMillions draw at BoyleSports is 500,000 to 1.
Which deposit methods can I use to fund my account and buy tickets?
You can use all available deposit options to fund your account and buy EuroMillion tickets. Some of them include trusted e-Wallets and credit cards.