- Alternative Betting Exchanges Online
- Ladbrokes Exchange Explained
- Steps for Back & Lay Bets
- Betting Exchange on Mobile
Sometimes the usual betting becomes tiresome, and you need an extra betting type. Ladbrokes exchange comes to your rescue at such a time, giving you a chance to agree or disagree with (back or lay) an already placed bet.
If you would like to place a bet on the Ladbrokes Exchange, read on to know what this is and how to use it.
Ladbrokes Exchange Alternatives
Ladbrokes betting exchange in NOT available anymore. You can now try matched betting on other sports betting exchange sites that still offer back and lay bets. Some suitable alternatives are shown below.
What is Ladbrokes Betting Exchange?
When you place a bet, sometimes you might feel like you made a wrong decision on the selections. Ladbrokes gives you the chance to correct this.
Through the Ladbrokes betting exchange, you can input your contribution in already placed bets. You either back or lay the bet, and this way, you will win on better odds than those primarily offered by the bookmaker.
Moreover, you can also act as the bookmaker and sell bets at certain prices.
How to Place a Bet Through Ladbrokes Exchange?
The below steps shows how you could place a bet through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
- Step 1: Log into your Ladbrokes Exchange account and click on the blue box next to the selection you wish to back.
- Step 2: Key in the size of the stake you wish to place and the odds. Automatically, the slip will show you the potential return if you win.
- Step 3: Place the bet and wait for the outcome. You will get a notification indicating whether your bet was matched.
- Step 1: After logging into your Ladbrokes Exchange, hit the pink button next to the bet you wish to lay.
- Step 2: When laying a bet, enter the backers stake, and you will get a figure that you will potentially win.
- Step 3: Highlighted on the blue box is your potential loss should things go south.
- Step 4: Click Submit and wait for the outcome.
Ladbrokes Exchange on Mobile
If you decide to place your exchange bets via mobile, you will enjoy an interactive Ladbrokes mobile app available for Android and iOS punters.
When using a mobile app, you will not lose anything. The app has a clean-cut interface that enables you to access essential services easily. The arrangement of elements is made neatly, simplifying your searches. Moreover, the app is highly responsive, saving you a great deal of time.
If you cannot get the dedicated app for Ladbrokes Exchange, you can also try betting through the mobile website. Being built on HTML 5 technology gives it all the desirable features you would wish to get.
What types of bets can I place at the Ladbrokes Exchange?
The types of bets you can place at the Ladbrokes exchange include the back and the laying bet.
What if I forgot my Ladbrokes exchange login details?
If you forgot your Ladbrokes exchange login details, contact customer support or try resetting them using the reset password option at the login page.
How do I close my Ladbrokes Exchange account?
To close your Ladbrokes Exchange account, contact customer support to close it down for you. Alternatively, you can use the responsible gambling tools available to regulate your gambling habits.