How to Activate Your Playa Bets Promo Code?
- You can click the ‘Register‘ button on the top right corner in order to initiate the signup process.
- Then you can add your phone number, country, and email, among other personal details.
- You can also add a bonus code, but you will also be allowed to finish signing up without using a code.
- After concluding the registration process, you have to go to the deposit page and send your payment.
- You will then need to contact the support team to let them know that you want to claim the offer.
Playa Bets Sports Signup Offer – 100% up to R1000
The welcome bonus of this sportsbook is equal to 100% of your first payment and can go up to R1000. In order to get the offer, you will have to deposit a minimum of R50, and you don’t need a Playa Bets bonus code. Instead, the bookie will require you to send an email or WhatsApp message to the support agents and ask them to add the offer to your account. It is important to note that the Playa Bets sports signup offer is only available to new members of the bookie, so you cannot claim it if you have previously made a deposit to the website. Here are important terms you should follow when using the Playa Bets sports signup offer:
- When you redeem the welcome offer, you will have to spend it on markets that have odds greater than even (1/1) or higher.
- You will only be able to withdraw money from your Playa Bets account after wagering the offer three times.
- You can only use the offer on pre-match, in-play, Lucky Numbers, Lucky 6 and Keno.
- Before you withdraw money from your Playa Bets account, you should make sure your bonus account has a balance of R0.
- You should make sure you meet the rollover requirements of the Playa Bets signup offer within 90 days of receiving the welcome bonus.
- You cannot claim this bonus in conjunction with any other welcome offer, and you will not be able to use other promos before you finish wagering the offer.
Bonus Offers for Existing Customers
Playa Bets has many other promo offers, which you can claim as an existing member of the sportsbook. Let’s look at the promotions in the following section.
With the Happy Hour Offer, you will be able to claim 15% back in bonus bets. You can only claim the offer during happy hours, and these periods will be advertised on the bookie or via social media. Therefore, you should log into your account frequently. You don’t need a Playa Bets bonus code to claim the Happy Hour Offer and can simply contact the support team using email. The maximum amount you can claim with the offer is R1000, and this amount has to be wagered on markets of 0.7 or higher. You should use the Happy Hour Offer as per these bonus rules:
- You will be able to withdraw money from your Playa Bets account when you wager the offer, and you must ensure that the bonus amount is R0.
- If you are unable to wager the welcome offer within 90 days, you will have to forfeit the rewards.
- You will only be able to claim new promotions after using up the offer.
- It is possible to withdraw money before you claim the offer, and in this case, the bookie will grant you the offer on the remaining deposit.
On every South African public holiday, you will be able to claim a 15% bonus on the first deposit you make in the day. Instead of applying a Playa Bets bonus code, you will have to contact the support agents and request the offer. The highest amount you can get from this promotion is R1500. You should note that the Public Holiday Promo is not available to punters who have a positive bonus amount. You should observe these bonus rules when using the Playa Bet Public Holiday Promo:
- Once you qualify for the Public Holiday Promo, you will have to wager it within 90 days. Otherwise, it will expire, along with the bonus winnings.
- In order to make a withdrawal you need to meet a rollover requirement of 1x time.
- Any bets made on Lucky Number or Keno will not count towards the rollover. Furthermode, bets made need to have odds of at least 0.7 or higher.
- You cannot claim another offer before you finish wagering the Public Holiday Promo.
Playa Bets will also grant you a special bonus when you place multi-bets on the platform. The boost will depend on the number of events you add to the bet slip, and it ranges from 2.5% to 30%. The 2.5% rate is applied to multi-bets that feature two events, and the highest rate is only available to players who punt on 25 events at a time. Here are the terms of the multi-bet bonus of Playa Bets:
- This promotion is only applied when you place wagers on soccer matches.
- In case one of the events on your bet slip is voided, the bonus may be calculated at the lower rate, depending on the number of active events remaining in the bet slip.
- The offer will be shown on the bet slip when you make a bet. Therefore, the bookie will not add the bonuses manually to any accounts, and you don’t need a Playa Bets promo code for the reward.
- Events that have odds of 0.2 or lower will not count towards this promotion and will be excluded when calculating the offer. Therefore, if one of the events in your bet slip has odds of under 0.2, you will receive the offer at the lower rate.
- You cannot claim more than R900,000 with this promotion.
This is the loyalty program for members of Playa Bets. In order to qualify for the rewards, you will have to wager at least R1 every month. With a R1 bet per month, you will be placed at the Green level of the VIP program. When this amount rises to R10,000, you will be promoted to the Silver tier of the program. In order to rise to the Gold tier, you have to raise your monthly wagers to at least R50,000 per month. The highest level in this loyalty program is the VIP tier, which you can access by punting a minimum of R100,000 in a month.
The benefits you get will be determined by your level in the program. One of these rewards is the money back offer, which ranges from 5% to 10% of your net losses. The money-back offer is added to your account on Tuesday and will be calculated on your net losses in the month. You should note that the cap on the bonus amount will increase as you rise to higher loyalty levels.
Another bonus available to members of the loyalty program is the birthday bonus, which ranges from R25 to R1000. You will also be able to claim a reload bonus of between 5% and 20%, depending on your level. The reload bonus is available once a month. All loyal members will also participate in a draw, where you can win an online betting voucher. You don’t need a Playa Bets promo code for the loyalty offers of this sportsbook and can just ask the support agents to grant you the bonus.
With the Cashback Promo, you will get up to 10 times your bet if one of your markets fails. In order to qualify for the promotion, you have to place a multi-bet on at least seven markets. The size of the offer will depend on the number of teams or events you add to the bet slip. For example, if you bet on seven events which minimum odds must be at least 20/1, you will get the lowest refund of 1X. The 10X rate will be reserved for players who can punt on at least 21 events, and the minimum odds, in this case, must be 250/1. You should observe these cashback terms and conditions:
- The total odds of the wager should be 20/1 or higher since lower odds will not qualify for the promotion.
- In case one event in the bet slip is cancelled, the bonus may be paid out at a lower rate. Also, you may no longer qualify for the cashback if you only remain with six or fewer events in the bet slip.
- The highest cashback you can receive in this promotion is R1000, and this is calculated per customer and per bet.
- If you place a wager with bonus funds, you will not be able to enrol in this cashback.
- You don’t need to use a Playa Bets promotional code and should instead contact the support team via email to claim the offer.
Why Choose Playa Bets Bonuses?
- The new customer offer of Playa Bets has low wagering requirements, so you are likely to make profits with it.
- Your risk will be mitigated when you place multi-bets since you will be able to claim cashback offers, and the potential rewards will be maximized with the boost offers.
- Playa Bets offers many reload bonuses, so many of your deposits on the site will be matched by a certain percentage.
- Since the bookie requires players to use a single bonus at a time, you will have to forfeit many promotions on the platform.
Is There a Playa No Deposit Bonus?
No, there is no Playa Bets no deposit bonus. You will still appreciate the fact that the minimum required deposits are very low, and that means you can easily qualify for the promotions.
You will also not have a chance to claim a mobile promotion on this platform. Still, it is worth noting that the bookie has developed excellent mobile apps for Android and iOS users. You can download these apps for a smooth betting experience when you are on the move. Also, you should note that all the offers mentioned in this review are available to mobile users of the bookie.
You can refill your Playa Bets account or withdraw fund from it using these methods:
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Instant Bank Transfer||R20||R100 000||Instant|
|Direct Bank Transfer||R20||R100 000||Instant|
|OTT Vouchers||R20||R100 000||Instant|
|Playa Bets Branch|
|Standard Bank Instant Money|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Instant Bank Transfer||R50||-||up to 48 h|
|Direct Bank Transfer|
|Playa Bets Branch||R20||R10 000||up to 48 h|
|Standard Bank Instant Money||R100||R25 000/month||up to 48 h|
|FNB eWallet||R100||R25 000/month||up to 48 h|
What is the Playa bonus code?
There are no Playa Bets bonus codes, so you can ask the support agents to add the bonuses to your account.
How to claim a VIP bonus at Playa Bets?
In order to claim the loyalty bonuses, you will have to send an email to the support team.
Are any players excluded from the first deposit bonus of Playa Bets?
No, all South African members of the bookie can claim the registration bonus, as long as they have not made a deposit in the past.
Are there any free bets or free spins promotions?
No, Playa Bets doesn’t have any free bets or free spins offers.
Will I still qualify for the multi-bet boost if one event in the bet slip is cancelled?
You will only qualify for the boost if you still have two or more active events in the bet slip, and each of them must have odds of more than 0.2.
When can I claim the Happy Hour Offer?
The Happy Hour periods vary from day to day, so you have to check for the new ‘Happy Hour’ in the bookie or on social media pages.
Will I need to provide verification documents before withdrawing money from my Playa Bets account?
Yes, you will have to send documents such as your passport and utility bills in order to verify your identity and location.
Overall Bonus Rating
When punting on this website, you will be able to claim lots of bonuses, and these are available to new and existing members of the bookie. The new customer bonus is among the most important promotions on the site, and it can give you a massive boost when you join the platform. With the multi-bet boost offer, you will receive a sizeable increase in your winnings when you place ACCA wagers. At the same time, the operator will give you a cashback if one of your selections fails in the multi-bet. Overall, the bonuses at Playa Bets are excellent.