- About Sky Bet
- Available Sports
- Website Navigation, Design and Layouts review
- Sky Bet Betting Coverage
- SkyBet current promotions
- Live Betting feature
- Deposit and Withdraw methods
- SkyBet mobile apps and version
- Customer Support
About Sky Bet
One of the leading sportsbooks of recent times is Sky Bet. It is also under the British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC. This is a company that is well known for delivering high quality news. This extends to the casino games as well. Other than betting, Sky Bet also offers other great games like Bingo, Casino, and Poker. This implies that it is the place to be when you want to participate in the live games online. You will get the chance to gamble in different games.
Sky Bet was officially established in 2000 and it has gradually grown over the years. The sportsbook is licensed and controlled by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, AGCC. It has also been listed severally on the London Stock Exchange.
The sports availability is one of the major functions that the users will want to consider. Basically, those games are the ones that will be used to link the players from around the world. With Sky Bet, the most common game is football. Many players want to gamble and participate in the gambling on football matches. For instance, the English Premier, followed by La Liga, are the most common football leagues. These games allow the player to enjoy what is to be offered. Also, the player can take part in other common sports and games.
Some of the common sports and games available on the sportsbook include the American football, the Aussie rules and basketball in general. There are also other games and sports that allow you to place your bets and enjoy maximum profits. Some of the major betting and gambling games include bingo, poker, casino, pool, snooker, and tennis. Every sport or game that takes part in the game will have specific jackpots. Nonetheless, there are rules and restrictions that come with every jackpot. For that, you will want to ensure that you understand each game and its regulation.
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Games
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- TV and Film Specials
- UFC and MMA
- US Racing
- Virtual Sports
- Winter Sports
Website Navigation, Design and Layouts review
One of the most notable features of the Sky Bet is the amazing design of its website. The vibrant theme and the easy-to-use platform make it one of the best in the betting and gambling world. The ease of use comes with the guidelines that are provided within. For instance, you will be instructed on how to successfully register with the sportsbook and start earning money from wherever you are. It is also quite easy to navigate through the sections around the website. The layout is amazingly elegant and user-friendly.
You will also be able to know if there is anything new or trending. All the new promotions, events or sports will appear in banners or pop ups. With this, you will be sure of not missing anything that is offered by Sky Bet.
Sky Bet Betting Coverage
If you want to place your bets on the sportsbook, you will first be required to choose the sport of your preference. All the available sport will be listed on the left hand of the menu tab. The sportsbook promises the best odds available in specific games. For instance, if you take a particular price on any of the Irish and UK horse race, you will get the best odd that is guaranteed.
Suppose you have taken a particular price on a specified horse and the selection is placed at a bigger starting price, then you will be paid at the huge odds. This also applies if the selection that you chose wins. In general, the “Best Odds Guaranteed” will apply to each multiple, single and two-way bets. This will be on every qualifying race that take place daily. For that, you will not be needed to be disappointed or worried if the horse wins at a Selection Price of 5/1 if it took a 5/2 initially. At this point, you will enjoy the “Best Odd guaranteed”.
This Odd offer will be applied to the Irish and UK racing that are open for wins. The “Best Odd Guaranteed” are also paid on the “Price Boosts” of the company. This offer will not apply to the bets on international racing, ante-post bets, tote pools or enhanced accumulators. All in all, it will not apply to any other unique market.
Bet types at SkyBet.com
There are several types of bets that are available on the sportsbook and they include the following:
- Single – This is a bet that is on a single selection in a single event. In case your selection wins, you will also win.
- Double – This one is 1 bet that is made up of two selections in various events. In order for you to win your bet, the two selections must all be successful.
- Treble – This is a single bet that is involved in three selections in various events.
- 4-Fold Accumulator – This one is a single bet, which is made up of four selections that appear in different events. In case 1 selection loses, you will lose. You will only win if all the 4 bets win.
- Patent – This entails 7 bets that are in 3 selections, which will make up 1 treble bet 3 double bets, and 3 single bets.
- Trixie – This one includes 4 bets, along with 3 selections. It also entails 1 treble and 3 doubles.
- Yankee – The Yankee has 15 bets of 1 four-fold, 4 trebles, 6 doubles, and 4 singles.
- Lucky 31 – This one entails bets that are divided into 5 sections of 1 five-fold, 5 four-folds, 10 trebles, 10 doubles and 5 singles.
- Super Yankee/Canadian – This one will entail 26 bets of 5 selections, which include 1 five-fold, 5 four-fold, 10 trebles and 10 doubles.
- Heinz – This entails 57 bets that are divided into 6 sections. These selections include 1 six-fold, 6 five-folds, 15 four-folds, 20 trebles and 15 doubles.
- Super Heinz – This one comes in 7 selections of 120 bets. The 120 bets are divided into 1 seven-fold, 6 five-holds, 15 four-folds, 20 trebles, 15 doubles and 6 singles.
- Lucky 63 – This one will be made up of 6 selections that form up 63 bets, including 1 six-fold, 6 five-folds, 15 four-folds, 20 trebles, 15 doubles and 6 singles.
- Goliath – This is the biggest of all and it comes with 24/7 bets from eight selections.
These are divided into 1 eight-fold, 8 seven-folds, 28 six-folds 56 five-folds, 70 four-folds, 56 trebles, and 28 doubles. There are a number of betting options that are available on the sportsbook and they generally give you a better way of enjoying your betting session.
SkyBet current promotions
There are a number of promotions that are ongoing at the moment. One of the most common promotion is the welcome bonus.
- £20 Welcome Offer – New customers will enjoy a free £20 when you place a bet of £5 and above. This £20 will only be available for betting and not for withdrawal. In addition, the new customers will enjoy a chance of qualifying for the savings off their subscription to the Sky Sports TV. This will be handled by the loyalty scheme of Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet Club offer – There is also the Sky Bet Club, which gives you a chance of earning £5 for joining. Terms and conditions apply in this category, so you will want to ensure that you fully understand it.
- Play Super 6 Jackpot – Another promotional feature is the Play Super 6, which lets you enter for free and predict six scores of the football games. If you get all the 6 predictions correct, you will stand a chance of winning a jackpot of £250,000.
The free bets must used within 30 days, which is the valid period. Also, these bets can be used for each-way or single markets.
Live Betting feature
The Sky Bet platform has embraced the new technology and it allows you to enjoy the Live Betting. The Sky Bet Player lets customers choose from the list of sports events. All this is done easily on your computer and you can enjoy all the live feeds. This player will allow the registered Sky Bet users to follow the live events and bet as you proceed. There is also a facility for live betting, whereby, you can place bets when the events have started. However, you will need to ensure that the events are still in progress. You may not place any bet when the events have ended.
The majority of the event is viewed and followed for free. Nonetheless, some of the events will need you to place your bets in advance so as to watch the live coverage. Mostly, these sorts of events will be marked within the Sky Bet listings.
Deposit and Withdraw methods
The platform allows you to make deposits and withdrawals easily. This allows you to play the game from wherever you are. There is no restriction to it and in addition, you can make your transactions with all the common merchant options.
Currently, the deposits can be made via:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Credit
- Visa Electron
Customers are allowed to include other payment methods that are relevant, for the sake of easier withdrawals and deposits.
You can also easily withdraw the money that you have earned from the site. The site lets you send back the funds to the payment method that you registered with. Usually, it will take about two to five working days to be able to withdraw the money from your account. This is the same time that will be taken to withdraw the money from Moneybookers, PayPal and such. There are some Visa and Mastercards that will not accept the gambling deposits. Luckily, Sky Bet is always ready to wire the money in your bank account. This will only be possible, if your Visa or MasterCard doesn’t accept the gambling deposits.
- Every withdrawal is not charged and also, the minimum withdrawal that is needed is £10. You can also withdraw as many times as you wish.
SkyBet mobile apps and version
There is a Sky Bet app that can be downloaded to your phone. This app will support all the major platforms like Android, Blackberry, and Apple devices. There is one version that has been categorically designed for the iPads.
You will easily place your bets on the app and generally, it is quite easy to use.
The best part is that you can enjoy gambling while on-the-go.
-One limitation of the mobile app is that it does not support live feeds of the UK racing.
However, you will enjoy a dedicated football coupon page. This will be used for easy wagers and other combinations. All the deposits and withdrawals can easily be made from wherever you are using your phone. You might want to ensure that you have a stable internet connection for a reliable betting experience.
The customer support of Sky Bet is very much notable and they offer a 24-hour service that is very much reliable. You can reach the support team via live chats, emailing, and free phone calls. Above all, there is a special page that contains the Q&A, which can help you understand more about the platform. You will also have some video tutorials from the support team. All these are customized to help you bet with ease and earn more.
Sky Bet contacts:
Email support: email@example.com
08000 724 777
Non UK customers: +44 (0) 113 8876449
Live chat: thru this link
2 Wellington Place, Leeds
West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP
Skybet.com is a very reliable betting platform that allows you to enjoy betting and gambling in different games and sports. The website layout is elegant in display and also, you will be able to browse through the sections with ease. The odds are super friendly and you will be sure of earning massively. There are different types of bets that you can choose, which will end up earning you a lot of money. The options available are super friendly and you will be sure of earning more. The security level is also great since your information will be encrypted. There are no any cases of fraud of any manner.