|❌ Close 22bet account
|⌚ Needed time
|📧 Pro tip
|use our email draft
There are many reasons why you may want to delete your 22Bet account. You may have grown bored of the site or simply want to control your addiction. Regardless of the reason, you can quickly close your account via email or live chat. Deactivation is straightforward and would not take you more than 1 day to complete in total. Let’s show you how.
I personally had an account at 22bet and went through all the steps I describe here of deactivating it. While I recommend writing an email using our template to save yourself some time, you can talk with 22bet support first.
How Do I Delete My 22Bet Account via Email?
Email is a convenient way of deleting your account at 22bet online. You should just follow these steps:
- Launch the casino and sign into your profile.
- To minimize inconveniences later on, you should withdraw money from your account.
- You can now log into the email associated with your 22Bet account.
- Type a message indicating that you want to terminate your 22Bet account permanently.
- This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team will give you a response within 24 hours. Make sure your initial email includes your reasons for terminating your account.
Example of an Email Template Draft
Here is an example of an email you can send to request the termination of your account:
Subject: 22bet Account Deactivation
I wish to permanently deactivate my 22Bet account. I am taking steps to control my gambling addiction and don’t want to have access to my account.
I’m thankful for the professionalism you’ve displayed throughout my time in the casino and hope the termination will equally be smooth.
Thank you for understanding my decision. If there’s anything else required for the account closure, please let me know.
Use your real name & account number here
How to Close 22 Bet Account via Live Chat
Live chat is the most efficient way of contacting the 22 Bet support team. To request the closure of your account permanently, you have to click the button in the lower right corner of the site. You can then type your message and wait for a response. Such requests will usually take a few seconds.
From my experience, closing your account via live chat is difficult. The team doesn’t seem to be interested in terminating accounts via live chat. Instead, they may give you an email to contact for the process to be followed.
How Long Will the Process Take?
If you’ve read the terms of 22 Bet, you’re probably aware that the casino closes accounts that are dormant for 3 or more months. But if you choose to terminate it yourself, the process will be completed much faster. Here is a simple representation of the period the casino takes to delete your account depending on the contact option you use.
- 📧 Email – less than 24 hours
- 💬 Live Chat – a few minutes
Why Should I Delete My 22Bet Account
From boredom to the development of bad habits, there are many reasons to delete your 22Bet account. Let’s look at a few of the most common reasons for closing this betting account.
- Developing a gambling addiction – If you’ve been using your rent money to gamble, it might be a good idea to stay away from online casinos. Also, check how much time you spend on gambling sites. If you’ve given up other pastime activities and are even gambling at work, you are likely an addict. This is a very good reason to terminate your 22 Bet account.
- Casino failed to fulfil promises – You may also feel like 22 Bet didn’t meet your expectations. If you don’t like its bonuses, games, or even customer support, you can request the support team to close your account.
- Boredom – This is a very common reason. We all get bored with certain activities after a while. Many people simply delete their gambling accounts because they’re no longer interested in online games.
Check out the Silentbet’s database of guided showing you how to close betting accounts. It is the perfect further reading material.
Which is the best way to delete 22Bet account in 2024?
Although live chat is a quick communication method, it is better to send an email requesting the deletion of your account. Make sure your email is clear and includes a reason for the request.
How do I recover my 22 Bet account?
If you want to reactivate your 22 Bet account, you should send an email to email@example.com. The support team may request extra information but should restore the account after some time.
Is self-exclusion the same as account deletion?
No, these two are different. With self-exclusion, you will not have access to your account for a certain period. If you want your account to be permanently closed, you will have to request account deletion.