Online Crypto Casinos with Bitcoins
See which casinos fall into the Bitcoin Crypto Casinos category because they allow for payments with cryptocurrency. The table below will show you online casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits and other cryptocurrencies.
How do I play with cryptocurrency in online casinos?
Crypto payments mark a new tendency in the iGaming sector, and they are gaining more popularity by the day. That is why the best online casinos make sure to offer crypto games as an option. You can both deposit and withdraw using cryptocurrencies and be sure that they are quite safe. What we would suggest is that you trust only internationally recognized Bitcoin and Litecoin e-wallets. Thus, you can be sure that your payments will be instant and you won’t worry about problems with your betting casino account.
Digital wallets you can choose from are countless. If you are new to the world of crypto casinos and cryptocurrencies as a whole, check out bitcoin.org as a starting point. This site will help you pick your e-wallet depending on the operating system of your device for more convenience.
Why should I opt for Bitcoin casino games?
Crypto casinos come with plenty of benefits for their players. The first advantage is the seamless registration process. Not all, but most Bitcoin casinos allow for a one-click registration. You only need to connect your crypto wallet to your casino account, and you are good to go. This means you won’t have to provide your personal details, such as full name, date of birth, and so on. Besides, nobody will ask you to send scanned copies of sensitive documents as part of a verification procedure.
Another plus of crypto casinos are the instant deposits and withdrawals. Since you have a crypto e-wallet as your payment gateway, requests for cashing out are processed much quickly as compared to bank transfers, for example. What is more, crypto payments hardly ever come with additional transaction fees incurred.
Last but not least, players who choose crypto casino games can make the most of fantastic bonuses and promotions that await both new and registered customers. Bitcoin promo offers will wow you with their generosity. These are much more lucrative bonuses you would have otherwise found on online casino sites. So play a Bitcoin game without risking much of your cash!
What cryptocurrencies do online casinos support?
The most popular cryptocurrency that started the craze over crypto payments is Bitcoin. Soon after Satoshi Nakamoto (a pseudo name behind for the anonymous developers of Bitcoin) set the beginning of blockchain databases, more and more cryptocurrencies spring up around the world. However, there are so many that online casinos choose to stick to the most common types for now.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
Interesting facts about Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies are a relatively new phenomenon. Still, for the few years they have been around, they managed to attract lots of attention from people around the world. Here are some trivia you might find informative and amusing. These interesting facts concern Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- A mysterious group of anonymous people hides behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto believed to be the developer of Bitcoin
- There are more than 6.5 million crypto digital wallets and counting around the world, and this number shows no signs of slowing down
- Bitcoin is not a cryptocurrency you can yield forever. It has been calculated that by the year 2150, all Bitcoin mining activity will cease as there will be no more Bitcoins left.
- If you lose your virtual wallet with cryptocurrency, you can never ever get it back. Because the essence of crypto payments is for customers to remain anonymous, there is no way to prove this wallet belonged to you or how much money you have lost.
- There are currently more than 1,300 cryptocurrencies developed. Still, nobody can overthrow Bitcoin out of its throne as a king of cryptocurrencies.
- Some countries have decided to ban crypto payments. So you won’t be able to join a crypto casino if you live in Bolivia, Nepal, Ecuador, Morocco, or Bangladesh
Why should I play in Crypto Casinos?
Most Bitcoin casinos attract players due to their easy and quick registration process and fast withdrawals with zero commission.
Are there special Bitcoin bonuses in Crypto Casinos?
Yes, you can expect a Bitcoin bonus as part of the welcome package for new customers or part of the VIP rewards for loyal players.
What risks do Crypto Casinos hide?
None whatsoever! Provided the casino is licensed and legit you can play with Bitcoin without worrying about complications.
How much is one Bitcoin worth?
The exchange rate of Bitcoin to other currencies is subject to constant modification. Right now you can convert 1 BTC and get around 42,000 EUR.