SilentBet (SB) is proud to be the partner of numerous renowned casinos and bookmakers around the world. As such, we do use affiliate links to earn commissions (at NO cost to our readers whatsoever). These aff links help us stay a cut above our competitors, delivering top-notch content you can trust. Take a look at the Ad Disclaimer page for more information on our affiliate business practices.
In addition to offering its punters one of the most exciting gaming avenues, BetWinner has a rich affiliate program. Players can join it and be part of a great team who earns up to 25% in commissions by marketing the platform. The sign-up process is easy, and once you set up an account, you stand a chance to earn passively.
How To Join Betwinner Affiliates
Below are the steps to follow to join the BetWinner affiliate program.
- Launch the official website of BetWinner Affiliates and scroll to the left side of the footer.
- Locate and load the ‘Affiliate Program’ option
- Click the white ‘Get started’ button, and a pop-up form will appear.
- Enter your details, starting with your email, password, name, contact details, and birthday.
- Key in your country and city and then agree with the T&Cs of the platform.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and wait for feedback from the program.
Who Can Become a Betwinner Partner
Bet Winner treats all its customers equally. Thus, it accepts requests to become affiliates from all players. But, the players must have a platform like a website or a social media account to do the marketing.
However, the Affiliate Partner program does not accept punters from some countries. These include Spain, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Malta, Belgium, Italy, and Israel.
Mind you, as in other top casino affiliates worldwide, the Betwinner program may require you to have your very own website, blog or social media channel that covers iGaming as a theme.
Main Terms & Conditions to Mind
When joining the BetWinner Affiliates, you should take note of the below terms and conditions:
- To start with, all offers will be posted on the program site
- All the commission payments will be calculated as per the rates indicated on the offers posted
- BetWinner partners should not knowingly benefit from traffic that is not generated in good faith.
- If a BetWinner partner is suspected of having involved themselves in fraud, their accounts may be closed following a notice
- From time to time, the program may disclose essential information to the BetWinner affiliates.
Betwinner Affiliates – the Partners Program Explained
After you sign up with the BetWinner Partners program, you will receive the essential marketing materials you will use to market BetWinner. But there is more than meets the eye. So, you should understand several things as tabulated below:
|💻 Official Website
|👨💻 Software Needed
|Affiliate Control Platform
|🚀 Sub affiliates
|⌚ Cookie sessions
|🚨 Negative carryover
|For weekly payments yes, for monthly payments no.
|💰 Standard Revenue Deals
|AUD, BCH, TZS, BRL, BTC, KES, JPY, CAD, RUB, QAR, etc
|💸 Due Payments
|Beginning of Month
|📍 Activity Quota
|💎 Admin Fee
The BetWinner affiliates are primarily responsible for marketing the bookmaker to potential customers. To do this, they closely work with the affiliate program to get the materials they need for the purpose.
Some of these materials include the following:
- Affiliate tracking links
- Video content and any other graphics
When you sign up to be an affiliate, you will get a chance to enjoy several goodies that will make your stay at the program enjoyable. Some of these perks include the following:
- Speedy payments
- High-quality ads that generate many conversions
- Real-time statistics that make it possible to chat your way forward and plan your marketing well
- A dedicated account manager who walks through the marketing journey with you
- The BetWinner affiliate programme allows you to use multiple ad formats in your campaign
- The approval process takes less than 24 hours when you apply as a first timer
What are the Commission Rates at Betwinner Affiliates?
The introductory commission rate at BetWinner is fixed at 25%. But, this amount increases as you continue marketing the platform. This is possible through a discussion with your affiliate manager. Besides, note that your payment is flexible as it depends on the profits generated from referrals. The bonuses, offers and promotions your affiliated customers earn do not affect your earnings in the programme.
Any Responsible Gambling Tools in Place?
Currently, the BetWinner Affiliates programme does not have any responsible gambling tools. As a punter, you need to control your betting extent to ensure you avoid landing into trouble with excessive gaming.
How to Contact Betwinner Affiliate
If you have an issue in your affiliate journey and you would like any assistance, you could contact the BetWinner Partners programme through:
- Online messenger
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, you can read through the available FAQ section to find some answers to the questions you may have.
Pros & Cons
Before joining the Affiliate program and become a Betwinner partner consider the main advantages and disadvantages of it.
- Supports multiple languages
- Offer real-time statistics
- The minimum threshold is low
- Offer CPA deals
- It does not offer a sub-affiliates plan
Can I have more than one BetWinner Affiliates account?
No. You can only have one BetWinner Affiliates account.
How much will I earn as a BetWinner affiliate?
As a BetWinner affiliate, your commission depends on how many new customers you bring on board.
How does one become a BetWinner Partner?
To become a BetWinner partner, one must register an account at BetWinner Affiliates website.