You’ve created your account at Bet Winner, and now you need to know how to deposit money in Betwinner. We look at the steps you must follow when depositing and which BetWinner payment methods are available on this platform. We also consider any fees, transaction limits, processing times and issues you might encounter.
How to Deposit on BetWinner – Steps
You must have an account before you can start depositing money. Once you’ve created your account, you’re free to claim your bonus and start depositing. We created a step-by-step guide on how to deposit money in etwinner below.
- Log into your account and click on the Betwinner Deposit option, which looks like a yellow dollar sign, at the top of the website.
- Choose your preferred payment method, keeping in mind that this method must be registered in your name.
- Add the payment details, like card numbers, wallet emails, etc., to verify your Betwinner deposit option.
- Choose the amount of money you want to transfer to your account, keeping the transaction and casino limits in mind.
- Approve the casino deposit to complete the transaction. Depending on your chosen payment method, you might be taken to a new page where you have to log into your payment method account to approve the transaction.
What are the Betwinner Deposit Options?
There are multiple BETWINNER payment methods, from cards and e-wallets to several cryptocurrencies. However, bank transfers aren’t available for deposits. It’s also essential to remember that credit cards aren’t allowed in the UK.
You can easily find which methods are listed in your country by going to the “Payment methods” page and selecting your country from the drop-down list in the top right corner. Below, we list all the available methods, the minimum depositing amount and the processing time.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Perfect Money||$1||No Limit||Instant|
|Jeton Wallet||$1||No Limit||Instant|
|Ethereum Classic||$1||No Limit||Instant|
|Bank Wire Transfer||$1||No Limit||Instant|
|Paysafe Card||$1||No Limit||Instant|
Will Betwinner Charge Me a Fee for Deposits?
We found that when depositing here, you won’t see any fees. Betwinner offers free-of-charge deposits, and there are no hidden fees on the casino’s side. However, remember that the payment processor might still charge a fee.
What Is the BetWinner Minimum Deposit?
The good news about using a BETWINNER deposit option is that the minimum depositing amount is extremely low. Most deposits start as low as $1. However, the sum may vary depending to your locations. We’re used to seeing €5 or €10 minimum deposits, but Betwinner’s minimum required amount is €1. This low minimum limit applies to all Betwinner payment methods and means you can more finely manage your bankroll.
Are Deposits in Betwinner Instant?
Another great aspect of using a BETWINNER deposit option is that all deposits are instantly credited to your account. You can play within minutes after depositing, meaning no time is lost waiting for deposits to transfer. No matter which deposit option you use, you’ll enjoy fast deposits every time.
- ~ 30 sec (debit cards / bank wire / e-vouchers)
- ~ 20 sec (e-wallets)
- ~ 1 sec (crypto)
Most Common Betwinner Deposit Problems
This casino uses some of the latest technology and security features to ensure it’s safe to pay with your chosen Betwinner deposit option. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t encounter some problems while depositing. Below, we looked at some of the common problems, as well as possible solutions.
- My funds aren’t showing: If your payment has been approved, but the funds haven’t appeared, wait a few minutes and try logging out and back into your account. Should it still not show, contact BETWINNER support.
- My e-wallet transaction was rejected: Remember to use an e-wallet registered in your name. Ensure you added the correct payment details and approved the transaction from your e-wallet account page.
- I can’t find any credit cards listed: Unfortunately, BetWinner doesn’t accept credit cards in some territories, and it’s better to consider an alternative Betwinner deposit option.
- The amount I deposited isn’t the same amount reflected in my account: The payment processor might charge a fee, which is why the amount in your account could be less than what you deposited. However, contact support for further assistance if it’s a significant discrepancy.
What happens when depositing in Betwinner using someone else’s e-wallet?
The casino management has the right to refund the deposit to the holder’s e-wallet without prior notifications.
What information is needed when depositing on Bet Winner?
It depends on your method, but generally, you need to add the crypto wallet ID or the email your e-wallet is linked with and then log into your e-wallet account to complete the transaction.
Do I need to be verified to start depositing?
No, you can make deposits without verifying your account, though completing the KYC process first is always better to streamline your withdrawals later.
No reviews added yet. Be the first!