Libra bet is a licensed and regulated sportsbook and casino that processes thousands of withdrawals on a daily basis. In order to process withdrawal payments, Librabet casino relies on a variety of popular payment methods, such as e-wallets, cryptocurrencies and bank transfers where payout times take between 1 and 3 days (this is the average Librabet withdrawal time regardless of jurisdiction). As withdrawal processing is on a first-come, first-served basis, this article will explain the payout steps and how to avoid any delays or potential problems.
How to Withdraw Money From Librabet Account?
In order to process a withdrawal at Librabet, you will need to ensure that you have verified your account. If you have not verified your account, you will need to forward copies of your identification and verification of your home address to Librabet support. Once your identity documents have been verified, you can withdraw money from your Librabet account by:
- Login to your Librabet account.
- Click the “wallet” symbol in the top right corner.
- Select a withdrawal method
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Click the green “Withdrawal” button.
Librabet Withdrawal Methods
In order to provide as many payment gateways as possible, Librabet has chosen to include a diversified selection of payment providers. Currently, this includes e-wallet providers like Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller and prepaid voucher providers such as Paysafe.
Furthermore, the list includes bank transfer providers such as Payeer and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. For a complete list of payments, you can consult the table below.
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|MasterCard||€10||€1000||up to 3-5 days|
|Visa||€10||€1000||up to 3-5 days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||€10||€5000||up to 7 days|
|Postepay||€10||€2000||up to 3 days|
|Revolut||€10||€1000||up to 24 hours|
|MiFinity||€10||€2500||up to 24 hours|
|eZeeWallet||€20||€1000||up to 24 hours|
|Jeton Wallet||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Direct Bank Transfer|
|Sticpay||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|BitcoinCash||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Bitcoin||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Tether||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Litecoin||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Ethereum||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Ripple||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|USD Coin||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
|Dai||€10||€5000||up to 24 hours|
How Long Does Librabet Take to Pay Out?
As a prominent provider of sports and casino betting, Librabet tries to ensure withdrawals are processed in a timely fashion. Librabet withdrawal times will typically vary from 1 to 3 days for Visa and Mastercard payments and 1 to 3 days for bank wire transfers. If withdrawing via an e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller, processing times range between 1 to 24 hours, and the same applies to cryptocurrency withdrawals.
- Deposits: Instantly / ~ 60 sec
- Withdrawals: ~ 1 to 3 days / 24 hours for crypto
Are There Any Withdrawal Fees?
No, Librabet typically does not apply service fees for withdrawals, nor does it charge any commissions for requesting a withdrawal payment. While this applies to e-wallets, bank transfers, credit cards and cryptocurrency withdrawals, some payment methods will incur processing fees. However, these are only applicable to cryptocurrency withdrawals, and, in some cases, a processing fee may be incurred for bank transfer withdrawals.
- Deposits: 0% fee
- Withdrawals: 0% fee
What is the Minimum & Maximum Withdrawal?
Librabet has made an effort to make its minimum withdrawal requirements as friendly as possible. To achieve this, withdrawals via ecoPayz have a €10 withdrawal requirement, while other e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller have a €20 minimum withdrawal requirement.
If opting to withdraw to your crypto wallet, the minimum withdrawal is €20, and for credit cards, the minimum withdrawal is €100. We should also note that Librabet has a €1,000 maximum withdrawal per transaction.
- Average Librabet withdrawal ~ €10/€20 to €1,000
List of Supported Currencies
Due to Librabet being licensed to operate in a variety of regulated markets, customers are able to select from a list of supported currencies. At the moment, the supported currencies selectable when registering a Librabet account include:
- Australian Dollar
- Brazilian reals
- Canadian Dollar
- Chilean Peso
- Hungarian forints
- Indian rupees
- South African Rand
- Norwegian kroner
- Swiss Franc
- New Zealand dollars
- Polish Zloty
- Mexican Peso
- US dollar
- Thai Baht
- Peruvian Peso
- Nigerian Naira
- Turkish Lira
Can I Change the Currency in my Librabet Account?
No, you may not change the currency of your Librabet account. However, if you move to a new country, you can contact Librabet support with your updated details and request a currency change for your account. While this still might not be possible, they may provide you with an alternative solution, such as closing your old account and creating a new one with a new default currency.
For further queries contact the support at Librabet online casino.
|💬 Live Chat||✅ 24/7|
Most Common Librabet Withdrawal Problems
Generally, the only time a withdrawal problem will occur is if there are any account issues or if there is a delay with the payment provider. However, other withdrawal problems can be resultant of a member needing to complete the required verification checks, using a VPN, or depositing with different payment methods.
Additionally, accounts may be flagged for random security checks, and at times, system lags may create withdrawal problems.
- Verification Check Incomplete: Withdrawal eligibility is dependent on the completion of verification checks. To avoid this problem, ensure you have sent in verification documentation and that it has been approved.
- Breaching the T&Cs: Breaching the terms and conditions at Librabet can result in your account being flagged and withdrawal eligibility frozen. To avoid this, review the T&Cs and ensure you abide by them when placing bets.
- Using a different payment method: Withdrawal problems can occur if you use multiple payment methods to fund your account. Try to use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals to avoid this delay.
- Using a VPN: If you use a VPN to create or log into your Librabet account and it is detected, your account will be flagged. Using a VPN is in breach of the T&Cs and can result in Librabet denying your withdrawal.
- Random Security Checks: Periodically, Librabet will perform random security checks to ensure the information they have on file is verifiable. During this period, withdrawal requests will be put on hold until the checks have been completed.
- System Lags: Unfortunately, external factors like system lags, connectivity, or service interruptions can result in withdrawals being accepted. To overcome this, verify you are connected to the internet, and if lagging persists, resubmit your withdrawal request once systems are functioning normally.
The Bottom LineAt the end of the day, Librabet withdrawal time for 2023 is fast, and the withdrawal times are well within industry norms. Moreover, Librabet offers a multitude of withdrawal payment methods and that only adds to its appeal and overall rating amongst players. And while Librabet does not charge transactional or payment processing fees, its per transaction withdrawal limit is rather low, but this is redundant due to the ability to submit multiple withdrawals simultaneously.
What cryptocurrency options does Librabet offer?
The cryptocurrency options you can avail at Librabet include Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Can I request multiple withdrawals at Librabet?
Yes, you are welcome to submit multiple withdrawal requests at Librabet.
Are there any withdrawal fees at Librabet?
No, Librabet does not charge withdrawal fees.
No reviews added yet. Be the first!