What are bonuses and promotional offers?
Bonuses or promotional codes are specific letters and numbers that have been created to act as the access pin for the particular bonus. If a bookmaker has specific offers and bonuses for the new users, they will come up with the promotion or bonus codes to regulate the winning or claiming rate.
How do bonuses work?
A bookmaker website will offer a number of bonuses. Typically the most notable of them is the sign-up offer for the new members. These bonuses will vary in different countries. Here is a look at the most common promos that are offered;
- Free initial bets for new customers. This offer can be restricted only to bets with particular odds. The wagers will also need to be played within a certain number of days after joining.
- Additional cash of a maximum of 100%, which is awarded when one makes their first deposit in their account. The bonus will be calculated according to the amount of money that has been deposited.
- There can also be some extra cash that is given when you make more deposits. This cash bonus will fluctuate from one Betting season to another. For instance, it will be available in such seasons such as the premier leagues or the World Cup.
- There are also some websites that will offer you a free bet when you place a bet of a given amount. For instance, if you make a bet of 20 pounds, you get an extra 10-pound bonus.
Do I need a bonus code?
The precise answer is that you do need a bonus code. One of the benefits of having a bonus code is that it will make you an eligible winner of the given bonus. When you are registering in a particular site, you will be needed to provide the bonus code, which will then activate your win or bonus. The bonus code has been designed to restrict the bonuses, and it is also meant for specific people. So for that, if you want to win the extra bonuses, then you will need to have the code.
What bonuses are offered to new users?
There is a variety of promotions offered by different bookmakers. Nonetheless, there are the most common bonuses that new users are awarded. Most commonly, the new users will receive a 100% bonus of around 200 Dollars, Euros or Pounds. This will be granted to them on their first deposit, though there might be a deposit limit that will be set for the bonus to be released into your account.
How to choose the right bonus for me?
It can be quite challenging to find the right bonus for you and for that, you will need to be overly keen when finding one. Here is a look at how you can find the best bonus for you;
- Consider the Match Bonus A match bonus is a bonus that is offered to the new members, and it comes with the first deposit. The casino will match the amount that you have deposited to a given amount by a particular fraction. If the match bonus is a 100% bonus, then you are sure of doubling the deposit.
- Consider the wagering requirements You must know how much you will need to wager, before withdrawing your bonuses or money. There are some that are 20x, while others are higher, at 500x. Ensure that you understand the terms and conditions and that the wager is suitable enough for you. Do not go for the strict wager that will take long to win your bonus.
- The payment method You will need to know how you will receive your bonuses and if there will be any challenges when you need to withdraw it. The payment method must be friendly and flexible enough. In most cases, the bonus will be released into the betting account that the user has signed up with. When it is released into that account, you will then withdraw it along with other wins that you have made on the website. Basically, you should make sure that the promotion is wired in the same way as other wins are wired. In the end, this will make it easier to withdraw.