Booking a bet on Bet9ja is one of the easiest ways to place a bet when NOT logged in. You can also book a bet via the Bet9ja betting shops. This option is available for the desktop site and the Bet9ja mobile and mobile lite versions. While similar to betting online, booking a bet on Bet9ja requires bettors to physically visit a Bet9Ja shop to record and pay for their bets.
How to Book a Bet on Bet9ja using Desktop (Steps)
Booking a bet at Bet9ja using your desktop is easily executed by clicking the Bet9ja “Book a Bet” quick link at the top of the website. After doing so, complete each of the steps indicated below:
- Go to the official site 👉 here without loggin in.
- Pick your selections and click on the “Bet” button.
- Using the “Book a Bet” icon, paste the booking number displayed on your desktop.
- Write down the booking number.
- Click “Book a Bet” and fill in your email address.
- Visit a Bet9ja shop with your booking number and payment.
- After payment, your bet will be booked.
Booking a bet using Bet9ja Mobile or Mobile Lite
If you want to know how to book a bet on Bet9ja mobile site and apps, start by visiting Bet9ja and download the sportsbook to your mobile. After installation of the Bet9ja app, make your selections and click on the bet button to generate a booking number. Thereafter, follow the numbered steps below:
- Click the “Book Bet” button
- Enter your Bet9ja registered email address, paste the booking number and click “Send”.
- Write down or print your booking number
- Visit the Bet9ja shop nearest your home address.
- Give the cashier the booking number and remit payment for the bet.
How long do I have to make payment when booking a bet?
All payments must be submitted to your nearest Bet9ja shop before the start time of the sporting event.
Can I book multiple bets at the same time at Bet9ja?
Yes, you are welcome to book as many bets as you would like at Bet9ja.
What methods of payment do Bet9ja shops accept?
Bet9ja shops accepts a variety of payment methods such as ATM cards, prepaid cards, Quickteller and GTBank.