- Why should I join Parimatch?
- Parimatch registration
- Parimatch mobile registration
- Mirror links
- Parimatch sign-up bonus
- Terms & Conditions
- Restricted countries
- Deposit options
- Login Details & Personal Information
- Forgotten password
- Can I use my Parimatch account when travelling abroad?
- Is It possible to self-exclude or limit my deposits at Parimatch?
- Account protection
- Close аccount
- Questions & Answers
- Contact details
- What comes next?
Why Should I Join Parimatch?
It’s probably fair to say that Parimatch isn’t the first name that most think of when it comes to online betting. However, the site has been able to develop steadily over the last few years, and they are now able to offer a genuine alternative to some of the bigger brands within this sector.
The sportsbook comes well stocked and includes a good range of sports from all over the world. Their betting lines are about as competitive as you will see, and they also include a vibrant live betting platform as well.
- Big variety of sports and betting markets
- Good range of casino games
- Live casino games with real dealers
- Good bonuses
How to Open a Parimatch Account?
Opening an account with Parimatch is a process that takes just a few minutes. You’re able to register with both desktop and mobile (see next section).
Here is a step by step process of how to open a Parimatch account:
- Step 1: Click “Join Now” at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Enter your personal information such as date of birth, phone number or email, account currency and password.
- Step 3: Click the “Create an account” button and your account will set up.
- Step 4: They will send a verification code to either the email or the phone number you use to sign up.
- Step 5: Confirm your account, and then you are good to go.
Register at Parimatch via Mobile
The mobile registration process works in very much the same way. Here is a step by step guide on how to register with your mobile.
- Step 1: Click the “Join Now” button at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Enter your details such as phone number, password, date of birth and your currency.
- Step 3: Click the “Create account” button.
- Step 4: Your phone will then get a verification link that you need to press to activate your account.
- Step 5: Once done, your account has been created, and you are ready to start betting.
Do I Need a Mirror Link to Register at Parimatch?
Parimatch does come with several mirror links that you can use to both access and set up your account. However, we found that you generally don’t need to use these as access through the primary link is more than good enough.
Signup Offers for New Customers at Parimatch
New accounts are going to be able to enjoy a welcome bonus worth up to $25 at Parimatch. The offer based on a match of your initial deposit of $9 or more.
Once the bonus has been credited to your account, you then need to wager through the full amount ten times within seven days before you can withdraw the money. Qualifying bets are those that made at odds of 1.50 or higher.
Any bets that cashed out will not count towards the clearing rate, and if you fail to complete this within seven days, then you will lose the bonus in full.
Parimatch Online Registration Terms & Conditions
- One of the good things about the Parimatch sportsbook is that they are open about who can and cannot register an account. For example, you need to be aged 18 or over to sign up.
- Another point that they make is that you can only have one betting account. If you found to have two or more, then it may shut down these accounts and potentially all accounts if they feel that you’ve done this to try and cheat the system or the welcome offer in some way.
- They also state that players who are related to anyone who works for the brand in any capacity are not allowed to create an account, nor are current employees.
- Finally, any accounts that have been inactive for over 12 months will be deleted and removed from the system.
Who Can Open an Account on Parimatch?
Several countries are not able to open an account with Parimatch. These include, but are not limited to:
- Saint Martin
- United Kingdom
- United States
How Do I Verify my Parimatch Account?
The only verification that you need to undertake with Parimatch is with your phone or email address when you sign up. There are no requirements to send in any additional forms to deposit or withdraw money from your account.
However, they do state in their T’s and C’s that further verification may be needed. When we spoke to live chat, they instructed that this was on a case by case basis. If required, then you head to your account settings page to upload any files.
What Deposit Methods to Choose When Signing Up?
You get a reasonable range of banking methods with Parimatch. These include:
- Jeton Wallet
- Web Money
One of the best things about the banking section is that you can deposit from as little as $1. Also, there are no fees for any of the methods, be it deposit or withdraw, which is excellent.
Can I Change my Login Details or Personal Information After Registration?
By heading to “Account Settings” once you logged in, you are going to be able to get a hold of an extensive range account options. For this, you can change things like your name, email address, country and your security questions.
If you want to change your password, which we recommend doing at least once per month, then you can do this from this section as well.
What If I Forgot my Password?
If you forget your password, then just click the “forgot password” button where you would typically login. You will need to include your email and your phone number where you will be contacted with a link to reset to a new password.
Can I Use my Parimatch Account when Travelling Abroad?
You can only access the site in countries that are eligible for new accounts. As long as you are in one of these countries, then you will be able to access your account.
One thing that you can use if you are struggling is the mirror links to get access.
Is It Possible to Self-Exclude or Limit My Deposits at Parimatch?
One of the biggest downsides to the whole sportsbook is that the role they take in responsible gambling is limited. There are no easy ways to self-exclude or limit deposits, but if you contact customer support, then they will be able to give you some options that you can apply to your account.
What Should I Do to Prevent My Parimatch Account Getting Limited or Banned?
Creating multiple accounts and then using these accounts to claim the welcome offer is something that is not going to sit well with the sportsbook. If you found in breach of this, then you will likely have your accounts removed, and you will be banned from using the service again.
How Can I Close My Parimatch Account?
To close your account, you need to get in touch with customer support. They will be able to do this for you, and they will also opt you out of any marketing promotions as well.
Parimatch Registration FAQs
Do I have to verify my Parimatch account?
Most accounts will have to send some documents in at some point, but it’s not a requirement straight off the bat.
Does Parimatch has an app?
Yes, they have both an iOS and Android app that you can download.
Can you sign up via the app?
Yes, the registration process on the app and the desktop are identical and will take just a minute or two to get set up.
Does Parimatch have a welcome offer?
Yes, you can claim a $25 bonus when you register a new account.
How long does it take to withdraw money?
Any of the e-wallet options will be processed within the hour. Credit and debit cards can take up to 5 working days, although usually much sooner.
What is the minimum deposit on Parimatch?
Deposits start from as little as $1, which is the lowest you will find anywhere online.
What languages does the site come in?
English and Russian.
How to Contact the Parimatch Support Team?
You can contact the customer service team via the online messaging system. They also have a live chat, dedicated email for each department and even phone numbers based on your location.
What Comes Next?
Once you have your account set up, you can start betting almost immediately. The sportsbook has a good range of sports and markets to choose from, but it was their dedicated E-Sports betting section that was most impressive for us. Couple this with incredibly low minimum deposit options and you’ve got a decent sports betting package.